Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal # 8


            Writing has never been my favorite thing. I’ve never felt that I was good at writing, so I never could enjoy it. When I first took Mrs. Warren’s class for 1101 I was very nervous and dreaded taking it. Once I got used to it I actually started to enjoy writing and couldn’t wait for my next paper. One thing that I really enjoyed about 1101 was how we were able to write from personal experiences. Mrs. Warren is an awesome professor and I feel that the way she taught 1102 this semester was a great idea. However, if I had to do it over again I would choose 1101’s writing style. I found ENC 1102 to be boring because we always had to do research on each paper we had to write. This class was the first time I was introduced to blogging, there wasn’t much to it and wasn’t hard to do, but I would have to say that it isn’t something that I would keep up with if I didn’t have to. One thing that I did like about blogger was the ability to read all of my classmate’s papers. I enjoyed reading the different outlooks and opinions they had on each paper we did and would also use it as a learning tool. I can’t say that writing will never be something that I will one day love but if that day comes research papers will not be at the top of my list of favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment